Christy needs to Blog: It's amazing

Friday, July 08, 2005

It's amazing

I have already fallen back into my old patterns and it is only my first day as an official, stay-at-home mom. I grocery shopped, did laundry (okay, not all of it), changed the sheets on the beds, cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms, made dinner and we even had time to play AND walk to get the mail. This is going to be a great weekend. J is off for three days, we might take the boy's one year photo - did that year fo fast or what? - and have lots of fun family time.

I'm praying for the people who have been affected by the bombings in London, but trying not to think about it too much. Doesn't that sound just awful? I know, but if I think about it too much I just get scared and tend to become hermit-like. Then the terrorists win. That's what they want. I refuse to live my life afraid for my safety! On the other hand, I sometimes wonder what kind of world I have selfishly brought a child into. Well, we all have a purpose in life and I have to trust that God wanted the boy here for a reason.
posted by MamaChristy at 3:09 PM | 0 comments | |