Christy needs to Blog: The Clutter That Ate My Kitchen

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Clutter That Ate My Kitchen

So I'm cleaning out my kitchen to prepare for the move (Did I mention that we're moving yet? Yes, building a new house about 4 or 5 miles from where we currently are living.) and this photo shows all the junk that has accumulated in just four drawers in my kitchen. Yeesh. No wonder I couldn't find what I was looking for in those stinking drawers! Half went back into the drawers and the rest was either packed or dumped. I'm trying to give the appearance that this house is effortlessly easy to organize and therefore someone should buy it right after we put it on the market at the beginning of November. We'll see.

Also, here are my favorite high-chair pictures from the past few weeks:

Turkey and veggie dinner:


Superman flip in the morning:


Peanut butter face (one of my all-time favorite photos of the boy):
posted by MamaChristy at 6:34 PM | 3 comments | |