Christy needs to Blog: Manipulation

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Manipulation

So the boy is a dear and joy in my life - and a master manipulator. Okay, maybe not a master but darn good. I'll put him to bed and he will decide that he would like to see just how many times he can get me back into his room before he actually gives up and goes to sleep. How do I know this is his agenda? He will be crying his little heart out - just so sad that you can hardly stand it - so in I go. The very moment that I go into his room, he smiles - and laughs- the beast. This game we play for anywhere from five minutes to an entire hour, probably at least once a day. Mostly he goes down for a nap without a problem at all, but he has a bit of a mischievous, ornery streak.
posted by MamaChristy at 7:05 AM | 4 comments | |