Christy needs to Blog: stupidity

Monday, August 22, 2005

stupidity

I think I have a very low tolerance for stupidity. Not ignorance because a person is not an expert in a realm outside of their normal life nor the lack of knowledge because a person is new to some sort of information. Actual, honest-to-goodness, no-one-thought-to-ask-me-that-so-I-have-no-need-to-know-it-even-if-its-part-of-my-job stupidity. We are casually looking into building a new home and I really can't stand the stinking sales lady. If we ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer, she does that crappy sales double talk that means absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, I can't just saw screw her and go to the neighborhood that I really like with the knowledgeable, honest (seeming) sales person because we can't afford that house once we looked closely at the numbers. It's so stressful. I've prayed asking God to guide us in the right direction and while I feel better about the whole situation, I still don't know what's right. I have to remember that there are only three real answers to prayers: yes, no and not right now. Maybe I should just pray for patience. I've never prayed for that and gotten anything but "yes."
posted by MamaChristy at 10:34 AM | 0 comments | |