Christy needs to Blog: I love my Mac, but...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I love my Mac, but...

So I really love my PowerBook G4. It's sleek, powerful and easy to use. We always buy Macs and J was excited to see the new laptops have Intel processors making then four times faster than the new laptop he bought in November. Very exciting stuff.

That said, have you heard what they are calling their new powerful laptops? Get ready: MacBook Pro. Huh? Are you kidding me? What genius in the Marketing department of Apple came up with that one? What alien has invaded Steve Jobs and has made him think this is a good idea. J and I both agree that it sounds like a fake computer. Put "Pro" on the end of anything and it tends to sound like it's for amateurs.

Well, at least they got it right with the iPod. Yeah, they sold 14.5 million in the holiday quarter alone. I guess they can do whatever they want, even if I think it's a horrible idea.
posted by MamaChristy at 10:38 AM | 0 comments | |