Christy needs to Blog: A Christmas Story

Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Christmas Story

I know the Christmas story is the most important and the real reason that we all get to celebrate this time of year, but I love that TBS plays "A Christmas Story" for 24 hours straight. When I can't sleep - like now - and everyone else is still asleep, I have this movie to enjoy. I'm so glad that it is beloved by others as well. The mother just broke the leg lamp and the dad just said "NotAFinga!" It kills me every time.

The move went really smoothly and we are just about as settled as we are gonna get in this apartment. It's very nice, but we kinda feel like we are back in college with loud upstairs neighbors and too many people living in that apartment. They are young, but seem nice enough and do respect quiet hours. We cleaned the house yesterday and it was sad to see it so empty. My dad says I won't miss it so much once we move into the new place. I hope he's right.

Merry Christmas to you all and I hope that each and every one of you have a great day and are able to spend at least part of it with family - whether that's family by blood or family to your heart!

p.s. - Did you see that RustyJoy got engaged? Stop by and tell her congrats when you can!

p.p.s. - Did you see that Santa himself wished my boy Merry Christmas on the "Tanta" post? You gotta love that man!
posted by MamaChristy at 4:03 AM | 0 comments | |