Christy needs to Blog: Merry Christmas!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Merry Christmas!


As promised, here is the Christmas card to all of my blog buddies! May your holidays be merry and bright!

I will be posting only sporadically until after New Year's. I know, that not really any different than it has been lately, but I have good reason: the house is SOLD! Finally, everything has fallen into place and the new owners will close on Dec. 28. So, to an apartment we will go. The good news is, that it is a brand new apartment complex - so I don't have to have a cleaning service go in and scour it as we will be the first tenants - and it is HUGE. Three bedrooms, two baths and - get this - an attached two-car garage. It is nice and, well, a fortune, but it means that we don't have to get additional storage anywhere.

The other plus side is that it is close to my parents. My mom had surgery on her shoulder on Friday and will need a lot of help for the next few months. We were thinking that we would like to move close to J's work for a few months - with the added benefit that I would be close to my friend Colleen, but since my parents need me right now, I will be moving close to them.

Anyway, Happy Christmas, keep warm and see you in the New Year!
posted by MamaChristy at 4:02 AM | 3 comments | |