Christy needs to Blog: Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl


Do you ever find yourself unable to tear yourself away from really horrible television? For those of you who do havetelevision, that is. J is out at the house sealing the tile so that it is protected before we move in, so I'm left to my own devices when it comes to television. The ever-so-sophisticated WE network has a show called, you guessed it, "Daddy's Spoiled Little Girl" and I can't seem to turn it off. Lavish parties, extravagant vacations and, um, oh yeah, multi-million dollar homes are all on the list of these brats lists of things the are owed by their parents.

It is enough to make me glad that we are very average in most respects. I never have to worry about the boy asking for a Hummer because I doubt we will ever be in a position to get him one. If we were in a position to get him something like that, I would hope that we would be able to find better things to do with the money than purchase a teenager a huge, gas-guzzling environment killer. What might that be? Well, college. Or perhaps a donation to a worthy charity. Or heck, a car with the insurance paid for the next dozen years.

And yet, I can't turn this freakin' show off. Somebody help me.
posted by MamaChristy at 7:49 PM | 1 comments | |