Christy needs to Blog: It just keeps getting better and better

Monday, March 20, 2006

It just keeps getting better and better

The idiots who used to live upstairs apparently did more damage to that apartment than we thought.

Email to J:
Subject: The carpet upstairs is being replaced
Body: I guess that the damage was even worse than we thought...

Reply from J:
Subject: RE: The carpet upstairs is being replaced
Body: They were a bunch of little kids. Probably peed on it.

Reply from MamaChristy:
Subject: RE:RE: The carpet upstairs is being replaced
Body: I hope that doesn't mean that it's really that much harder to toilet train boys! You were completely housebroken when I got you, but then you were 21...

p.s. - Did you see the sidebar? I won! I got the bear!
posted by MamaChristy at 10:47 AM | 1 comments | |