Christy needs to Blog: Do you ever wonder...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Do you ever wonder...

Do you ever wonder if there are people in your real life who blog and you don't know that they blog? Not like your mom or your cousin, but people you know but don't know well. I wonder about my new neighbors. They seem relatively computer savvy, but I wonder if they blog or think it's a huge waste of time or wish they could find the time to blog. I wonder if they wonder if I blog. I don't want to bring the subject up, because I don't know that I want them to know I have a blog and want to read it. I feel like I censor myself more than I would like to as it is. I know a few of you outside the computer, but those of you who I know IRL are open, understanding individuals who won't judge me for what I say here. Perhaps I just don't know my neighbors well enough yet...
posted by MamaChristy at 11:34 AM | 4 comments | |