Christy needs to Blog: Would Paris Hilton <i>stay</i> in a Hilton?

Friday, September 23, 2005

Would Paris Hilton stay in a Hilton?

So I'm using up the sample and travel sized shampoo that has been sitting in the cabinet for quite some time. I realized that when we travel it is either to see family or stay in a hotel. The family always stocks the guest bathroom with shampoo and conditioner (my MIL usually asks what we currently like to use before we go up there - it's actually quite sweet) and I am not staying in any hotel that does not provide me some sort hair-care ever again. I had quite enough of the $18.99 a night motels on road trips when I was a kid, thank you very much. That being said, do I need travel sized items? If I did need such an item away from home, would it really be all that hard to find?

The conditioner du jour was from a - you guessed it - Hilton Hotel. I don't remember what trip we picked that up on - I think it might have been a trip to Florida after a Prince concert in Houston, but I can't be sure. It got me wondering: Would Paris Hilton stay in a Hilton and use the provided toiletries? Likely she would be provided much nicer toiletries than the average hotel customer. My guess is that Neutrogena has never touched her delicate scalp.
posted by MamaChristy at 8:11 PM | 0 comments | |