Christy needs to Blog: Deleted

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Deleted

So I love Bloglines. It's a nifty little service that is totally free (I don't know how they do it - there aren't any ads) and it will gather all the new posts whenever your favorite blogs are updated. Many thanks to Colleen for telling me about it.

I have to say, though, that it gives me great pleasure to delete a blog from my Bloglines when I realize that the blog author isn't nearly as cool as they seem (It isn't any of you reading this, I promise). I posted a comment on a blog that I have been lurking for a couple of weeks with an interesting-thought-on-this-topic-if-you-like-that-you-might-also-like-this type of sentiment and the jerk deleted my comment. I was really being quite nice and really thought that the author might like to hear my opinion, you know, since comments were turned on and everything. Most people like comments on their blogs - isn't it the ultimate validation of your blog when people comment? Well, not-so-cool is gone and I feel very powerful that I have been able to so easily delete a source if irritation from my life.
posted by MamaChristy at 6:23 PM | 4 comments | |