Christy needs to Blog: I am both too old and too, well, <i>white</i> to use this slang...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am both too old and too, well, white to use this slang...

...but I will do it anyhow!

Mad props to ET for her gutsy move to Dallas. One of my favorite co-workers at my last job, this lovely and talented lady is finally going to have a job where they will not only pay her (nearly) what she's worth, but appreciate that she is a real asset to the organization. You go, sweetie, and I'll link to your blog once you get it up.

On the house front: we are meeting with our Realtor tonight to discuss a couple more offers on our home (one that we think is okay and one that may - literally - be breaking the law it's so bad) and that's all I'm going to say about that until papers are signed and we have a more firm idea of what's happening.

Thanks for all the good vibes you all have been sending and oh, have you seen the eye candy on tonito bandito's blog? Gay or straight, so nice to look at.
posted by MamaChristy at 11:33 AM | 3 comments | |