Christy needs to Blog: Blog about that and see ya!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Blog about that and see ya!

The boy and I were getting into our suits to head to the pool and the boy pulls his little cover-up off the bed, looks and me and says sweetly "fuck." I blink and realize he knows not what he says. I ask him to repeat himself. "Fuck," he says again and points to the green shirt, now on the floor. I struggle to understand his meaning and to keep a straight face. Then I realize.

There is a frog on his cover-up. He was saying frog.

Ahhh, I don't think I'll put that mispronunciation in his baby book.

So tomorrow is moving day and I will be without internet (horrors!) until probably Thursday. I'll let you all know how it went once it's, you know, actually done. Have a great week and when I see you next, we will be luxuriating in the quiet of the country.
posted by MamaChristy at 11:14 AM | 4 comments | |