Christy needs to Blog: Ooooh, it's so cool!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ooooh, it's so cool!

I had planned on posting something fun - I don't know what - but then the boy got sick. He has a terrible summer cold and he didn't set a foot outside the house today. And he took two naps. He hasn't done that since sometime in January. While one might think that I'm getting lots done while he sleeps, I'm too busy worrying that he has suffocated in his sleep because of all the, um, phlem.

So the cool thing? I figures out how to publish my Bloglines blogroll to the sidebar. By "figured out" I saw that Colleen did it and went searching on how to do it in Bloglines. Sweet. Now all of you who I have been meaning to add as links to my sidebar are added! And I didn't have to do the arduous labor of adding all that code to my template! And my faves are all still there as well! Can you tell by my excessive use of exclamation points that I'm excited about this!?! Thrilling Saturday night here.

What are you people up to? Let me live vicariously.
posted by MamaChristy at 7:30 PM | 3 comments | |