Christy needs to Blog: This is my 100th post!

Monday, January 23, 2006

This is my 100th post!

I logged in to post about how difficult it can be when schedules change. The boy is not quite ready to move to just one nap a day on a consistent basis. He can't decide if he's ready for one in the morning and one in the afternoon or just one in the middle of the day. It's really hard on us both.

But rather than dwell on this difficult, stressful (it is! I know it seems silly, but the kid gets my stomach in knots sometimes!) time, I'm going to thrill that this is my 100th post to this blog. That is a lot of posts! It's a shame I don't say anything profound - but I knew that I wouldn't way back when I posted my very first time on March 16, 2005. I made it to 100 before my first blog-a-versary! Cool.

Things have changed a lot in the past 10 or so months and if you had told me then that we would be building a new house, I'd have told you that you were crazy. If you'd told me that I would spend Christmas and New Year's in a crummy apartment, I'd have called the loony bin and told them to admit you. If you'd told me that we were going to have one of the mildest winters on record and that in December and January I wore more short-sleeved shirts than long, well, I would have believed you but I would have been sad about it. Life takes some interesting turns...
posted by MamaChristy at 8:12 AM | 1 comments | |