Christy needs to Blog: And my health insurance doesn't cover psychiatric drugs

Friday, January 27, 2006

And my health insurance doesn't cover psychiatric drugs

The past few days have not been good. I'm tired. The boy is tired - and worse, he's frustrated because of his tiredness. I just got my period (happy dance that I'm not pregnant) and the hormones gave me a migraine last night and I've felt like all I want to do is cry for the past two days. I feel guilty because I need to do some freelance work but I 1) don't have time since the boy can't decide when he wants to sleep or for how long and 2) I really don't want to do it. Maybe once I get after it, I'll feel better about it. The damn people finishing up the construction in the apartment complex are so freaking loud I can't stand it. They are loud during the day. The upstairs neighbors are loud at night. I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE. We have got to join a play group or something. The boy is afraid of other kids and I think it is from lack of exposure and I am going batty in this apartment with just the two of us. I love my son desperately, but he isn't much of a conversationalist.

Favor - send me good vibes or pray for me or whatever. I need all the help I can get because my health insurance doesn't cover psychiatric drugs.
posted by MamaChristy at 11:04 AM | 1 comments | |