Christy needs to Blog: Check out the fancy new blog!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Check out the fancy new blog!

I'm so excited to have a brand new look!

A friend of mine runs Bohemian Ideals blog design and did this super-cool new look for me. I feel like a "real" blogger now! No templates used by thousands of other people for me anymore. Not that there is even one little thing wrong with the templates. They are really nice for free templates, but I wanted something snazzier since I plan to keep doing this for a while.

And Bohemian Ideals doesn't just do Blogger designs. If you want to break free of your blogging service and have your very own .com or .net or whatever, I believe they can set you up with all that goodness, too. Me, well, I may be a real blogger now, but I'm not ready to take that leap just yet.

So if you are thinking about a new design, check 'em out. And tell 'em that the fabulous MamaChristy sent you.
posted by MamaChristy at 6:35 PM | 3 comments | |