Christy needs to Blog: yes, well

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

yes, well

Hello, friends. I know, it's been a long time and I have no excuse other than I have nothing worth talking about. What is worth talking about isn't typed up and I don't know that I have the energy to think it through and make it something coherent, so we will have to see if I get to them. Sinus infections, potty training (hahahahaha!) or the fact that I've spent more nights in the guest room than in our new big bed since we got it - because of illness, not marital strife - are boring or depressing topics and I don't feel like reliving them here. And I've been reading lots lately and it's hard to pull out of my engrossing novels (Dean Koontz is so talented, even if he is kinda creepy lookin') to write about the sad or boring things in my life. Perhaps I'll get the pictures of the new bedroom set downloaded and share those with you soon. Smoochies to you all.

Labels: ,

posted by MamaChristy at 12:34 PM | 5 comments | |