Christy needs to Blog: When I need a change in energy...

Monday, January 15, 2007

When I need a change in energy...

... I just need to head to the salon! You got it - I cut my hair. I had thought for a while that I might do some pink highlights in my hair as a 30th birthday gift to myself, but then we went and spend about $600 on a sink. Pink is a multi-step dye process - bleach the hair and then pink it out - and therefore on the expensive side. I decided a haircut would be enough of a change for now.

So without further ado, here are the before shots:


The front. No style and really did nothing for me except be long enough to pull up into a ponytail.


The back. Still no style. Lots of fuzz because it had been about 18 months since I last had my haircut. I know, 50 lashings with a wet noodle.

Then the obligatory "Me, too!" photo that we had to take of the boy:


No one gets their photo taken without taking one of the boy as well. He will finally smile on command and his favorite is when you tell him to say "Pickle Juice!" for the camera.

Now the exciting part. After:


So short! But so much cuter.


Eeek! Really short! Not the shortest I've ever had it though. I do like it, even if I got it cut just in time for our annual week of winter. I know that everyone in the North laughs at us when the city all but shuts down for snow and ice. That's just the way it is here.

Here's the last shot:


Come hither, baby.

p.s. - I know that my RSS feed isn't working. I'm trying to figure out what is wrong, and will hopefully get it corrected soon...

Labels: , , ,

posted by MamaChristy at 11:22 AM | 10 comments | |