Christy needs to Blog: What I think about the other night

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

What I think about the other night

Growing pains. My child has been waking up every night for several days, but the other night was the first time he has complained of leg pain. I think he has been waking up from growing pains every night, but once he moved the pain went away once he moved and he didn't remember that is why he woke up in the first place. He woke scared from the pain, but unable to remember that the pain was what woke him.

I also think that he said "knee" rather than "leg" because my mother just had knee surgery. I was so worried, because fluid in the joints - particularly the knees - can be an early warning sign for leukemia. Thankfully, the boy was totally fine in the morning and had it been actual fluid in his joints causing the pain it would not have completely drained by the morning.

I feel like I've dodged a bullet.

Labels: , ,

posted by MamaChristy at 6:32 PM | 8 comments | |