Christy needs to Blog: All Knocked Up and Nowhere to Go

Sunday, November 25, 2007

All Knocked Up and Nowhere to Go

Well, I actually have plenty of places to go including a doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon. I only just remembered, so I'm glad of that.

Yup, the boy is going to be a big brother sometime on (or likely before, if the past is any indication) June 7. That make me 12 weeks into my last pregnancy. Oh, yeah, this is it. When this baby is six and I'm talking about how much I miss a baby in the house, remind me that preggo-me isn't the happiest-me. Don't get me wrong - I'm happy about this. I am not happy about the nausea that has finally seems to have abated. Or the fact that I in no way look in the family way yet, but my clothes no longer fit.

On a happy note, we are very happy to be completing our family. We are in deep discussion about names already. So far we have a long list of names that we like but can't use because they don't sound good with our last name. A few names - primarily for boys - that we both like and some naming stipulations on which we can agree. The baby's room is no longer empty as the boy moved to a big bed in July and I'm unsure as yet if we are even going to paint that room. Honestly? That we might not paint is both sad and liberating. After the labor of love that the boy's room was I might be sad if I couldn't even muster the strength to paint the new baby's room. At the same time, painting the room is for us - not for the baby. The baby won't care and not feeling like I have to paint is a relief. Who knows what we will do?

Anyway, there is our news. So much to be thankful for this year! Excuse me, but I have to go fall into a pregnancy-induced coma now.

Labels: , ,

posted by MamaChristy at 7:28 PM | 12 comments | |