Christy needs to Blog: I love baby shoes

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love baby shoes

While I was pregnant, all those months ago, I couldn't wait to put my baby girl in all the cute shoes that I got for her. They were on clearance, natch, since babies don't really need shoes for anything other than warmth and there are socks for that. Seriously, I love in South Texas and it just isn't that cold. But a little online shoe place had a huge clearance sale so I bought shoes. And love them.

And there are a bunch that she hasn't worn. Not because they aren't cute or that they don't fit or even that it isn't cold enough. It has been in the 30's and 40's at night and is therefore downright chilly in the mornings as I take the Boy to school. She doesn't wear shoes simply because I can never remember to put them on her lovely little feet.

Labels: ,

posted by MamaChristy at 1:40 PM | 2 comments | |