Christy needs to Blog: For once I was really glad to have it

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

For once I was really glad to have it

I generally agree with the sentiment that the "What to Expect..." books aren't worth much, but I was glad to have my copy from Half-Price Books this morning. The boy is cutting another tooth - his ninth and a molar. I thought that it was weird that he would get a molar before he got the last of his pointy front teeth in. I know that I could have gotten on the Web and found "normal tooth eruption order" but I have to admit, it was much easier to go to my bookshelf and have the answer in under 30 seconds. Turns out, most kids get the top and bottom front-four teeth, then their first molars, then their last pointy tooth - a cuspid, in case you were wondering. The good news is that he has all the teeth that he will likely be biting me with already, so once the teething is over, life should be pretty much back to normal.
posted by MamaChristy at 7:41 AM | 1 comments | |