Christy needs to Blog: Hair cuts

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hair cuts

It occured to me this morning that I will, at some point, have to decide what kind of hair style my son will sport. This seems nearly as difficult as choosing a name for him. I can barely keep my own hair in any kind of style that doesn't scream "I'm a mom!" I'm not worried that he'll look like a mom - if he ends up with a pony tail it won't be because I chose that for him. While it isn't an issue yet, I started thinking that if I chose the wrong 'do for my little dude in school, he could end up with trouble on the playground because of a mistake that I made. Clothes I can fix. A bad hair cut has to be lived with until it grows out. The school pictures of said bad hair cut will be around forever.
posted by MamaChristy at 2:33 PM | 0 comments | |