Christy needs to Blog: Brought to you by the letter L

Monday, June 05, 2006

Brought to you by the letter L


Kelli posted this meme over a week ago and I asked to participate (don’t get any bright ideas about tagging me with one, generally I don’t like them). She gave me the letter L. Here are my ten words.

1. Lightweight – Pregnancy and 15 months of nursing will do that to a girl. That and a baby who only sometimes sleeps past 7 a.m.

2. Laugh – I do this. A lot. Usually loudly. Yeah, I’m that girl that you see in public.

3. Lilac – Just another name for purple. I love me some purple. Especially when it has to do with this guy.

4. Leftovers – My family wouldn’t eat a home nearly so much without these. They are eagerly planned into the weekly menu.

5. Lachrymose (shedding tears) – I was a totally cry-baby when I was a kid. I’m only a little better now that I am * gulp * an adult.

6. Liard (grey; dapple-grey) – This is what the roots of my hair are starting to look a little like. I don’t think most people notice, but I do.

7. Logos – J makes some really great ones and I’m proud of him for it. I’m also pretty critical of those I see in use because J is good at them.

8. Lemon – Only my favorite flavor. I just ate a giant hunk of lemon cake – leftover from having guests over this weekend.

9. Lucky – I just am. J always wants me to play the scratch-off lottery tickets because I’m lucky.

10. Loving – Well, I try at least.

If you wanna play, I'll give you a letter. Leave me a comment.
posted by MamaChristy at 7:23 PM | 6 comments | |