Christy needs to Blog: I live with a bunch of stinky boys

Monday, July 17, 2006

I live with a bunch of stinky boys

J isn't stinky except when it is acceptable. I'll start by saying that so he doesn't get mad at me. He's stinky after he mows the yard or takes the boy to the park so I can have an hour to myself once in a while. Though J did let a SBD fart on the plane on July 4 and owned up to it when it could have easily been blamed on another passenger. So, yeah, J stinks.

The boy is, well, a little boy. He runs and sweats and eats lots of fruit and vegtables. So, yeah, the boy stinks.

And last but not least: Gandalf. He lived in the municipal buildings in a nearby town until he was caught. Then he and his two brothers lived in a dog crate with their litter box for a week. Then he and his two brothers lived in a spare room at the neighbor's house. He smelled. Not as bad as our last cats smelled when they came home from the shelter, but he did not smell good. So we gave him a bath. He tolerated it well and is much fresher and very soft now. But. You knew it was coming! But that cat farts and it is rank. So, yeah, Gandalf stinks.

I live with a bunch of stinky boys!
posted by MamaChristy at 7:14 PM | 2 comments | |