Christy needs to Blog: I'm such a dork...

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm such a dork...

...that I don't even know how to spell my cat's name! I put it as "Gandolf" last night but the proper spelling is "Gandalf." I know, I'm dumb. Good news is that Gandalf will never know the difference.

ET asked why we named him Gandalf. I swear we aren't the big dorks that we look like we are. Yes, Gandalf the Grey is the wizard in "Lord of the Rings." Yes, we own DVDs of the movies. No, we will not be attending The One Ring Celebration in Burbank in 2007. In fact, I didn't even know such a thing exhisted until I googled "Lord of the Rings Convention." I ain't lyin'. We just liked the name and liked the movies and the boy says it really cute. Kind of like "gang-doff" (which is an improvement over his initial attempts which came out sounding more like "ding-dong").
posted by MamaChristy at 7:57 PM | 2 comments | |