Christy needs to Blog: The tour begins

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The tour begins

I've been promising for months to do a photo tour of my new house and now that it is almost perfectly clean, I decided this was a perfect opportunity to get it started. Without further ado, here's the front of my pretty house:



I'm gonna string you along and post pictures of just one room at a time. Your observations - both flattering and, um, funny - are welcome. I'll answer questions, too*. For instance, in this photo one might want to know "What the heck is that stuff on your porch?" That would be two large carving pumpkins (uncarved), two "bebe pumpkins" (as the boy says) and a couple of small standing scare crows (on clearance at Hobby Lobby).

*No, I won't out my address on this blog. If I know you and you have a legitimate reason for wanting it, I will be happy to e-mail it to you.

Labels:

posted by MamaChristy at 6:41 PM | 4 comments | |