Christy needs to Blog: It's a battle

Saturday, December 06, 2008

It's a battle

So I know that this is old news, but did you every see the electoral map put out by the New York Times? Check it out here. Seriously interesting stuff. Looks like I am a concern to some people because I'm apparently winning a war:






Back in July when the iPhone 3Gs first came out, J went to an AT&T store at 3 a.m. to wait in line to get us the mother of all mobile phones. We went from whatever was free with a plan to paying more for the service - albeit MUCH better service - and actually paying for a phone. I didn't think that I would care about having the data plan, but I adore it. I can get directions or compare prices or look up phone numbers anywhere. I can check email waiting in carpool line, make a grocery list or just play a little game while waiting for anything. And it is so pretty.

Okay, I'll shut up now.

Labels:

posted by MamaChristy at 5:19 AM | 2 comments | |