Christy needs to Blog: Holy Moly, it's Thanksgiving

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holy Moly, it's Thanksgiving

This year is flying by and the fact that tomorrow is Thanksgiving blows my mind. I've done as much of the prep work for the food as I can for now. There is so much to be thankful for, and blessings to ask for still. Thankful for my lovely little girl and sweet son and fabulous husband. The rest of my family and friends are happy and healthy. I'm asking that our neighbors serving overseas in the military come home safe and sooner than we think. I'm asking that a man at the end of the street beats the cancer he's fighting and that the family two houses down have healthy twins. And I'm wishing a wonderful and safe holiday for you and you and you. :)

Labels:

posted by MamaChristy at 12:10 PM | 2 comments | |