Christy needs to Blog: "Blog about that!" for the last week in January 2006

Saturday, February 04, 2006

"Blog about that!" for the last week in January 2006

So Tuesday night the girls got together for dinner (the "girls" from my former book club-turned-dinner club). I didn't get to go because J was on deadline and couldn't be home in time for me to join them. After a delicious late supper of delicate Tilapia over a bed of broccoli and rice, we had this conversation:

me: Well, I would have enjoyed going out to dinner with the girls, but this was a really great dinner. I'll have to make it again.

J: I'm sorry you couldn't go. Do you want me to act like a girl?

me: No. I want you to be a man. *wink*

J: You want me to drink beer?

me: You know what I mean. *wink wink*

J: You want me to fart at the dinner table? Or make fart noises with my armpits?

Yeah, I'm a sucker for jokes about bodily functions.
posted by MamaChristy at 11:31 AM | 3 comments | |