Christy needs to Blog: Blog about that for the last week in February 2006 and don't know when I'll see you again

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blog about that for the last week in February 2006 and don't know when I'll see you again

The other night the boy was running from me before his bath. He thinks this is great fun and most of the time, it's good clean fun for the while family. When I caught him, I sang a few bars of "I got you, babe" (you know, by Sonny and Cher) and the boy laughed. So I sang it again. He smiles and me and says "Ah-Choo!" and laughs. Yep, he thinks it's a song about sneezing.

Sorry I haven't been around much for the past few days. We have been having issues and I expect them to continue until the middle of the week. Hopefully when I return we will be safe and secure in a quiet apartment. Take care and I'll talk at you soon!
posted by MamaChristy at 11:08 AM | 3 comments | |